St. Anne’s Degree College for Women was started in the year 2005 has set a remarkable record in the academics. The vibrant student life, co curricular and extracurricular activities and campus placement, provided to the students make this institution stand apart from the other institutions.
3 Years (6 Semesters)
Candidates who have passed II PUC/Class12/Intermediate/+2 or equivalent to 10+2 years pattern with any optional subjects
09.00 am to 03.30 pm
- Experienced and dedicated Faculty Members
- Teaching & coaching to prepare the candidates for university and competitive examinations
- Value adding programmes besides University Subjects
- Good Library & Computer Lab with internet Facility
- Elevator and ramp facility for physically handicapped
- Convenient class timings
- Safe and secure campus for Girls
No donation is collected in any form. To make the payment viable, the fee is collected semester-wise.
- Communicate its goals and objectives systematically and clearly to all students.
- Offer programmes that are consistent with its goals and objectives.
- Offer a wide range of programmes with adequate academic flexibility.
- Obtain feedback from students on the initiation, review and redesign the programmes if and when necessary.
- Facilitate effective running of the teaching-learning programmes.
- Implement a well-conceived plan for monitoring students progress continuously.
- Ensure that the student assessment mechanism is reliable and valid.
- Provide clear information to students about the admission and completion requirements for all programmes, the fee structure and refund policies, financial aid and student support services.
- Ensure sufficient and well-run support services to all students.
- Promote healthy practices.
#23, Cambridge Road, Halasuru,Bangalore – 560 008.
Tele Phone :080-25544454; Tele Fax:080-25555014